Senior Graphic Designer11-06-2017
- Full Time
- Location: Jordan
- Skills :
- Budget : Undecided
- Years of Experience : 3-5
JOB DESCRIPTION : SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
• Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then
translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
• With the Art Director, is responsible for creating accurate costings and delivering programs within budgets.
• Stay current on industry trends.
• Mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.).
• Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
• Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale
• With the project manager, provide accurate price quotes to meet client budgets while maintaining
MotivAction pricing guidelines.
• Attend meetings as assigned.
• Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece
• Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
• Partner with internal business partners as needed on the development of communications pieces
• Attend press checks as needed.
• Maintain quality check on all pieces.
• Deliver the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline.
• Process and approve vendor invoices as needed.
• Follow all department purchasing and delivery policies.
• Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
• Four year related degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department
or design firm.
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is
able to offer a variety of design solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
• Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
• Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
REPORTS TO: THE ART DIRECTOR