- Full Time
- Location: Jordan
- Skills :
- Budget : Undecided
- Years of Experience : 1-2
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Graphic Designer to be part of mobile games projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly environment, come join our team!
• Work as an integral part of The Agency at Reflections to produce comprehensive and creative materials while supporting and motivating the team as a whole
• Be a reference for the Agency in relation to graphic design, 2D art and find solutions to complex issues that arise
• Create social media materials for each IPs.
• Create materials for the in-game communities.
• Create key art pieces for Studio IP’s, both internally and externally, such as screenshots, Featured art, box art etc.
• Create, communicate and uphold style guidelines for the various brands throughout the studio
• Set and share best practice, pipelines and workflows within the group
• Produce visually appealing promotional items and materials when required
• Support bespoke studio projects with fresh ideas and use of mixed media marketing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Solid knowledge of visual story telling
• Excellent ability to organize and present information
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Good knowledge of marketing, media and technology
• In depth knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
• Strong knowledge of industry standard 3D modeling software such as Maya is a plus
• Ability and willingness to learn
• 3 years’ minimum experience within Graphic Design or other relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Illustration or other relevant training
• Experience working with brand guidelines
• Experience working within the video game industry is essential.
Candidates for this position are required to provide some sort of portfolio (web version preferred). Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded.