Working hours from 8am-5pm except Thursday from 8am-1:30pm.
We mainly produce alcoholic labels, applicants should be able to work with such materials...
Final Salary depends on experience and talent.
It is very important that Applicants are able to do the following:
1. Imposition, (Using Signastation or Indesign applications).
2. Separation, or specifying images or text to be put on plates applying individual printing media (inks, varnishes, etc.) to a common print.
3. Manufacturing of plates. (experience in operating a Ctp) (Very Important)
4. Manufacturing of a high-quality print (PDF) file, which is used for the final printing.
5. Paper select, choosing a proper paper is also a very important step in prepress.
6. Typesetting involves the presentation of textual material in graphic form on paper or some other medium. Before the advent of desktop publishing,
7. Copy-editing, is the work that an editor does to improve the formatting, style, and accuracy of a manuscript.
8. Proofing involves creating an accurate facsimile of the artwork before beginning production runs.
9. Proofreading traditionally means reading a proof copy of a text in order to detect and correct any errors. Modern proofreading often requires reading copy at earlier stages as well.
10. Screening and adjustment of a continuous tone of images such as photographs. (Very Important)
Experience in a printing press is important and the applicant must be fluent in English (written and spoken)