- Skills :
- Budget : Not Available
- Years of Experience : 3-5
- Meeting Accounts team to discuss project requirements and details.
- Work closely with both Creative Director and creative team to generate workable concepts & ideas.
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy.
- Submitting ideas and discussing progress with the Creative Director.
- Editing and revising campaigns based on feedback from Creative team.
- Multi-tasking and working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Keeping up-to-date- with events, industry updates and trends.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients.
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Overseeing the production phase.
- Journalism, Language and Communication.
- University or college education in a related field or (equivalent to work experience)
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in copywriting.
- Must be strategic, creative, and conceptual.
- Ability to articulate & present new ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet demanding project schedules with hard deadlines.
- Positive & professional attitude in a team setting.
- Strong attention to details.
- Maturity and TEAM PLAYER.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years Expertise
Interested candidates please send your resumes.