- Full Time
- Location: Jordan
- Skills :
- Budget : $1500-$2000 USD
- Years of Experience : 3-5
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research,
interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will
also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience.
• Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories , user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Design and deliver design assets and icons.
• Define a brand’s identity and theme.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Expertise in UX software; The designer has the choice of prototyping software whether it be InVision, Marvel, UXPin, Origami or any other as long as they can utilize one for actual user testing, and user interaction prototyping.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the client needs and vision.
• Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user centered design.
• Passionate about design thinking methodology and Lean UX.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.