- Full Time
- Location: Egypt
- Skills :
- Budget : Undecided
- Years of Experience : 3-5
Your duties as a web designer will vary depending upon the type of organization you&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;re working for and the technical level of the website, but can include:
• Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them
• Drawing up detailed website specifications
• Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors
• Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
• Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website
• Presenting initial design ideas to clients
• Coding using a variety of software
• Working with different content management systems
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
• Designing the website&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;s visual imagery and ensuring it&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;s in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
• Proofreading content and making changes where necessary
• Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
• Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers
• Liaising with outside agencies
• Testing the website to ensure it is working
• Handing the completed website over to the client
• Post-sales technical support
• Training client&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;s staff
• Researching current design trends
• Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
• Responsible for designing and developing highly usable web-based user interfaces that deliver a great user experience.
• Ability to create Graphics out from scratch.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, and sitemaps
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Understands the implications of software designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance, and maintainability