Remote UX/UI Graphic Designer12-03-2020
- Part Time
- Skills :
- Budget : Not Available
- Years of Experience : 3-5
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training and travel opportunities
Are you a creative professional passionate about user-centric design?
Scopic Software is seeking a UX/UI Graphic Designer (part-time) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced designer with creative problem solving skills and a proactive attitude. The right candidate will work with small teams of advanced software engineers, QAs, and marketing specialists to design industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be fixing up outdated designs or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic produces are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients will rely on you to design beautiful, intuitive web and mobile apps that keep users coming back.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ years of commercial graphics/UI design experience
• Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and Flash
• Good UX prototyping skills and conceptual design skills
• Strong understanding of users’ behavior on the web
• Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
• Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
• Experience with typography, color usage, and pixel perfect graphics
• Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp)
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Strong written and spoken English communication skills
• Stable internet connection and home computer
Applicants must submit a strong design portfolio for this position.
Salary: Depending on skills and experience. This is a part-time position. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.