Assistant To The General Manger05-12-2010
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 1-2
Report to: RFC General Manager
• Assist General Manager in all administrative tasks, according to need and as assigned in terms of follow-up on implementation of all tasks.
• Keep an overview of all the ongoing programmes/projects.
• Draft correspondence in both English and Arabic, conduct research as required, produce documents, briefing notes, reports and presentations.
• Organize and attend meetings when required and ensure that the General Manager is provided with all relevant documents. Take notes and produce minutes of meetings.
• Organize and maintain General Manager’s agenda, making appointments and alerting General Manager when required.
• Follow-up on all tasks and projects, and bring to the attention of the General Manager deadlines, actions to be taken, and any other necessary matters.
• Receive General Manager’s incoming mail and faxes, sort all mail according to importance and bring to the attention of the General Manager. Answer the General Manager’s emails when required.
• Organize and file relevant documents both electronically and in paper.
• Arrange the General Manager’s travels, including booking flights and arranging for accommodation, scheduling meetings. Occasionally, travel with the General Manager to take notes at meetings, or to provide general assistance during presentations or any other related matter.
• Welcome and attend to visitors.
• Perform any other task(s) assigned by the General Manager.
• Minimum 4 years experience as an Assistant to senior managers.
• University Degree in Arts or any other related field.
• Knowledge of film is a plus.
• Excellent commend of spoken and written Arabic and English (other languages a plus).
• Computer skills.
• Detail–oriented and organized.
• Working well under pressure.
• Capable of taking initiatives.