Mobile Application Developer - Digital Music Download Applications
Package dependent upon experience
This US based organisation is at the cutting end of the digital music download revolution. Offering content from across the globe they now require highly experienced Mobile Application Developers to design and build their new entertainment platform for the current three Tablets: Apple I Pad, Blackberry Playbook and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
These opportunities do not come around that often and are open to anyone with the following experience who currently lives in Malaysia.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop, Design and integrate the current application for use on the above formats.
* Work on high level projects and gain a unique understanding of different technical functions by taking charge of the development process.
* Collaborate with the team in Pakistan on application architecture design and decision-making.
* Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business and provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates
* Solves unique and complex problems
* Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and /or approaches
* Handle smaller projects, including interactions with other teams
* Have strong mobile application development experience within I Phone, Blackberry or Android.
* Working knowledge of A/V streaming and content development
* "Speak fluent" Java / J2EE with a track record of delivering highly scalable java applications.
* Have outstanding object orientated design skills with a a practiced eye for programming pattterns.
* Experience of HTML5, UI design
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively with Project Manager and other Tech leads.
* Individual must be energetic and enthusiastic -'self-starter'.
* Strong communication skills
* Must have the ability to work well under varied time constraints and without close supervision.
* Passionate about music!
* A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering would be desirable
The role provides an excellent package which will be discussed with the client upon successful candidacy.
m2r is working on behalf of this organisation (the Client) and acting as their CV filtering service. Your application, if deemed appropriate, will be forwarded directly to the client. By applying for this role, you authorise us to submit your details.