Tagbrands Job Opportunities
Senior Graphic Designer :
Our Senior Designers occupy a high-level creative position in our company. You are expected to be able to take full creative, and production responsibility for any project, and capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
As a member of the creative team, you will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for the concept, design and production of communication assets and various other branding and marketing-related materials. You should have a hands-on approach and positive, quick problem-solving attitude.
- Experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in print media.
- Strong (conception) skills are a must
- Outstanding creativity
- Demonstrate an excellent sense of design, layout and typography
- Speedy skills - able to turn jobs around quickly and accurately
- Have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Must be comfortable following direction
- Be able to balance great design with rigid deadlines
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Ability to produce results independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized and able to work with multiple projects
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and deliver multiple projects on time with high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Careful attention to detail; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work closely with Creative, Strategy and Marketing teams
- Client interaction required
- Ability to help clients define and solve the most complex communications problems
- Strong business understanding and financial skills
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
Interested candidates please send your resumes.