Online Media Creator17-11-2011
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
Online Media Creator:
- Develop unique and strategically appropriate online media plans, including exploration of venues that utilize emerging technology to support client objectives
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Compute ROI of online media activity, and make recommendations to optimize client results
- Negotiate, purchase and maintain online media insertions for various accounts, securing competitive rates and appropriate added value
- Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post-buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc
- Design, implement and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Manage our Paid Search campaigns and budgets.
- Understand, optimize and expand our keyword list.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Develop and manage metrics and budgets; understand and implement coding schemes for tracking purposes.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Work with Product Marketing, Marketing Communications and Sales to develop and execute highly effective direct response programs to significantly increase inbound lead flow and pipeline generation.
- Effectively manage outside partnerships to maximize ROI on program investment.
- Leverage a "test, measure and refine" approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of online marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Propose new marketing program ideas and then secure support from internal and external stakeholders to fund and execute these programs.
- Develop ad copy, landing pages, banner creative and other marketing collateral.
- Create feature specification documents for changes to the website and other online projects.
- Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3 years' online media planning/buying experience (interactive and mobile a plus)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Passion for marketing/communications
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Thrives in collaborative environments with lots of cross-disciplinary, cross-functional projects
- Understanding of multi-dimensional marketing programs
- Working knowledge of online tools
Interested candidates please send your resumes.