A multi-talented Senior Graphic Designer enthusiastic and passionate about concept design, branding, advertising and packaging for mid to high-end food concepts.
- Develop creative ideas, designs and illustrations as per Job Request & Brief specifications
- Create artwork for in menus, magazines, loose inserts, newspapers, online space, Facebook, exhibition space, HR activities and more
- Design websites and update/ create content for brands and Corporate
- Conduct photo shoots and food styling appropriately to the brand, promotion, and end layout with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations, and Asset Design team to co-create in-depth Design, Brand and Interior manuals for new and existing concepts
- Create works of high quality, standard and creative integrity that inspire
- Liaise and collaborate with other creative team members, suppliers, and printers
- Participate in creative brainstorming session for existing and new concepts.
- Research new ideas and inspirations thoroughly and sketch all ideas to show thought process before any graphic work
We are looking for someone who is highly creative; who loves art, branding, and design, and is not here to produce for the sake of producing. A person who likes to inspire and be inspired through creative works. Someone who is abreast on the latest design trends in food, design, packaging, and interior design.
This person should be independent, solution-oriented and highly organized. A person who is highly intelligent, analytical as well as creative. He/she should be enthusiastic and passionate about what they do. Someone who is always looking to grow and develop. This person must thrive on challenges, seeking to fulfill his/her potential.
- Experience in mid to high-end package design, and concept development
- Exposure to the food industry is preferable.
- Experience in advertising firms, studios, or other creative spaces