- عمل حر دوام كامل دوام جزئي
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
- Location : TBD
- Employment Type: Employee
- Company Type: New Media
- Education: Bachelors
- Experience Level: 3 years
- Travel: 10% of the time
Hajjnet is a pioneering web based start-up with a vision to become the global leader in its domain.
- Create, manage and maintain the appearance, look and layout of a highly interactive commercial website.
- Create design prototypes, including the graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content of the web site.
- Ensure that the layout of the site and content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements where appropriate.
- Experience supporting international websites utilizing multiple languages.
- Support the maintenance and updates of the website.
- Must have an existing portfolio of Drupal websites designed; demonstrating design and development.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with customers and engineers under direction of project managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers on a multicultural team.
- Collaborate with engineers, subject matter experts, and the executive team to implement the message and vision.
- Continuously build expertise with respect to industry trends and innovations.
- BS or BA degree in web / graphics design.
- Three years experience designing websites across multiple browsers.
- Two years experience developing websites using Drupal
- Experience building Drupal Modules.
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work under pressure, typical of all start-up environments.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.