This is a position in the Systems Department to help support the maintenance and implementation of studio systems infrastructure. This position requires close collaboration with our technical staff, systems managers, and production users to maintain mission critical infrastructure.
* Help coordinate the support and implementation efforts of multiple systems administrators, software developers, and contractors on mission critical projects with accelerated time schedules.
* Work with group leads, managers and production to define and publish conventions.
* Drive resolution of high-priority issues raised by production.
* Help manage the support and implementation process used to deliver technology throughout the studio..
* Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with team members, production and systems group, as necessary to achieve goals.
* Minimum of 2-3 years in the software or systems integration industry, preferably with experience managing IT projects and process.
* A good understanding of the different aspects of software development: planning, specification, development, QA, documentation, and maintenance.
* Experience managing an IT organization in direct support of revenue driven activities is a plus.
* Ability to work autonomously and with project stakeholders.
* Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent tracking and follow-through ability.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.