Senior MS Dynamics AX- Technical And Functional Consultant07-08-2012
- عمل حر
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
Netways is presenting an excellent opportunity for qualified Dynamics AX functional and technical consultants to be part of an award winning Microsoft Golden Partner.
Netways is expanding its services and business leadership in the IT industry in Lebanon and abroad, and needs to add to its team of consultants a practiced senior Dynamics ERP solution architect and consultant with acquired expertise to help develop and implement current and prospective MS Dynamics AX projects.
BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree
· Working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions
· Functional and technical requirement gathering and documentation
· Travelling to client sites whenever needed
· Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
· Project scoping and estimation
· Fit-Gap analysis
· Post-live training and support
· Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++ and MorphX
· Quality Assurance and Testing.
· 4-6 years in Dynamics AX ERP design and implementation
· Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration
· AX User Tools
· X++ Editor / Debugger
· Experience in Data migration is a plus
· MSSQL Server, SSRS is a plus
· Technical solution description and documentation
· Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integrations and testing.
· Certification in AX programming is a plus
· Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner.
· Ability to map and configure clients’ business requirements into Dynamics AX
· Hands-on experience in key Dynamics AX modules
· Certifications in SCM and Financials modules, additional certifications are a plus.
· Excellent business communication and leadership; able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
· Proven capability to collaborate with non-professional as well as professional stakeholders at all levels.
· Ability to work in a team environment and add to his teams’ knowledgebase and AX experience.
· Minimum one end-to-end ERP implementation experience
· Project scoping, analysis, and estimation
· Experience in EP and SharePoint
· Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
· General Pre-sales skills