New Media Communications - Content And Technical Assistant05-11-2012
- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: الأردن
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 1-2
Summary of Program:
The Social Media | Social Action program will build the capacity of NGOs in the MENA region by
piloting the use of small-scale, replicable technologies to improve the outreach and
effectiveness of those NGOs. After the completing the pilot testing, partner NGOs will lead a
region-wide effort to share the results of how new technologies have helped them accomplish
Summary of Position:
The Content and Technical Assistant position will assist in content development for the online
community of IREX's Social Media I Social Action program based in Amman, Jordan.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that the Social Media I Social Action portal provides accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date information on the program and engages partner organizations to participate in the online community and share resources.
- Assist in managing the online community by posting and tweeting articles, social media news and program success stories.
- Assist the rest of the team in producing and publishing new educational content.
- Help generate content for the online community by drafting articles in Arabic on social media tools, mobile technologies and how-to guides.
- Translate articles, documents and guides from English to Arabic.
- Assist in generating electronic documents (Google Forms, formatting Google Forms into MS Word documents with correct functionality, Prezi and Power Point presentations, uploading articles to the online portal etc.)
- Monitor the online presence by recording traffic to the blog and Facebook, and other statistics.
- Support mapping and crowdsourcing focused SM|SA programming by providing technical assistance in the form of online programing and website management as needed. Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor and the team.
More details can be found on: