Summary of Program:
The Social Media | Social Action program will build the capacity of NGOs in the MENA region by
piloting the use of small-scale, replicable technologies to improve the outreach and
effectiveness of those NGOs. After the completing the pilot testing, partner NGOs will lead a
region-wide effort to share the results of how new technologies have helped them accomplish
Summary of Position:
The New Media Communications - Graphic Designer position will assist in graphic design for the online community of IREX's Social Media I Social Action program based in Amman, Jordan.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in managing the online community by creating visual graphics that are directly associated with published articles, tweets and the latest social media news and program success stories.
- Assist the team in producing and publishing graphics for the online resources, how-to tutorials, website, Facebook page, Twitter account, YouTube Channel and any otherm platform requiring graphic design input.
- Working in close coordination with the IREX Technical Advisor, supporting content creation function.
- Help design and print the final program manual and any other publication associated with the program activities.
- Support the team with the necessary graphics to produce program videos and publicity material.
- Support the team in formatting of electronic documents.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor and the team.
For more information, check the link below: