Beecell is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our team. As a graphic designer, you will have a say in every design of Beecell promotional designs, products, mobile animations, web pages designs, flash animations, and print collaterals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- A graphic designer will plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to communications problems. He/she will find the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print, layout techniques and mobile content development.
- The graphic designer will develop the overall layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications. He/she will also produce promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services, design distinctive logos for products and businesses.
- It is also required from the graphic designer to develop material for mobile multimedia services, internet web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects.
- Eventually creating a style guide that communicates our corporate brand.
- 0-2 years experience in graphic design
- Experience in print, animations and web design is a plus
- General marketing experience is a plus
• Microsoft office
Aware of latest design trends in the mobile business is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design.
- Additional design courses is a plus.
if you interested or you have someone to recommend please send the CV at: email@example.com