We are looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM Solution Architect to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more. The right candidate will be assigned to work with one software architect on a major component of a distributed system. This position requires excellence in programming and professionalism.
BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree
· Business and technical insight
· Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
· Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
· Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
· Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats
· Strong customer focus
· Demonstrated ability to:
· Apply high-level solution architecture and design
· Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes
· Analyze an organization’s IT infrastructure
· Apply Microsoft integration techniques effectively
· Use data- and process-modeling techniques
· Perform hardware sizing based on architecture
· Demonstrated experience with:
· Implementation Methodology
· Microsoft .NET technology, the Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM specific development environments
· Local and wide-area networking
· Desktop and server operating systems
· Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, Web servers, etc.
· Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc.
· Successful completion of applicable product certification exams