Senior Dynamics CRM Application Consultant26-02-2013
- دوام كامل
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : غير متوفر
We are looking for a senior Dynamics CRM Consultant to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more. The right candidate will be assigned to work with one software architect on a major component of a distributed system. This position requires excellence in programming and professionalism.
BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree
· High degree of insight and analytical skill
· Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
· Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
· Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
· Skilled in organizational change
· Clear and effective communication
· 2 to 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
· Demonstrated ability to:
· Analyze and understand business problems.
· Model data and processes.
· Conduct workshops and training sessions.
· Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
· Familiar and experienced in:
· Core application functionality
· Implementation Methodology
· Application technology stack
· Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server.
· Industry Knowledge
· Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.