As a Web Designer you will be responsible for the overall design of web pages and choosing components that make the web page visually attractive, including fonts, backgrounds, animation, and graphics.
• Responsible for the development and creation of websites.
• Establish the purpose of the website based on its target audience.
• Develop the layout and the overall look of websites.
• Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications.
• Ensure that websites are user-friendly and interactive.
• Design webpage layout and write and edit content.
• Update websites and create back up files.
• Work on improving image presentations and other features on the websites.
Photoshop – Illustrator – In design – Flash – Web concept - HTML – CSS.
• Ability to learn – Self driven – Team work – Good thinking.
(At least, 1-4 years).