BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree
MCAD.NET/MCSD.NET is a MUST
Responsibilities of a Technical Team Leader will include:
• Manage the day-to-day the Software Development Life Cycle operations using Microsoft Solutions Framework(MSF).
• Ability to produce project documentations including: Requirement Specification Document, Functional Specification Document, Project Delivery Manuals etc.
• Dispatching and Assigning Tasks, Establishing Timelines and Priorities within the team.
• Implementing Standards, Monitoring Code Quality Control, Applying Testing Methodologies and Insuring Software Quality Assurance.
• Close Coordination with the PMO office by Completing and Distributing weekly reports in coordination with Project Manager.
• Assessing Technical Skill Set of Team Members and Distributing of tasks smartly among the team.
• Providing Technical Assistance to support technical teams in high level requirements such as Solution Architecture and Optimization of Technology Use according to Software Patterns and Industry Standards.
• Insuring the Technical Readiness of team members and propose Adequate Training and Rotation programs.
• Willingness to travel and explore new frontiers and undertaking new challenging projects.
The candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
• A maximum of 2-3 years of experience in web development using .NET technology.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in managing software development teams using .NET technology.
• Proven Track Record in managing large projects and technical teams.
• Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
• Ability to work under pressure, complete tasks in timely and accurate manner with limited direction and guidance.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals, Critical thinking and Problem Solving skills required.
• Ability to establish priorities of SDLC tasks
• Solid technical experience with .NET framework, ASP.NET and related technologies
• Experience with relational database systems including MS SQL and Oracle
• Experience in integration, messaging and Service Oriented Applications
• Experience in UML and modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio
• Experience with general development practices such as writing unit tests, using source control, writing basic API documentation and following standards guidelines.
• The ability to analyze, design and document software applications
• Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECM)
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• MCAD.Net/MCSD.Net is a Plus
• Knowledge in Microsoft Share Point Server, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft CRM Server, Microsoft CMS or other servers from Microsoft is a Plus.
• Knowledge in MOSS 2007 is a Plus.