You will be joining the in-house team of Graphic & Communication in a leading furniture company.
You should have:
- A good education in graphic communication design, media and typography.
- A passion for home furnishing, graphic communication, retailing and how people live at home.
- Creative and commercial visual competence with a keen eye for, and a good appreciation of, aesthetics in graphic design.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (e.g. the Adobe Creative suite) and production tools (e.g. printers, pre-press production and print techniques).
- Good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team.
- Ability to use and take personal initiative.
- Ability to priorities and organise own work to make the most efficient use of time available.