Ketab Technologies a global leader in the development and design of interactive learning products, solutions and platforms, is looking for a senior wordpress developer.
The job includes developing wordpress sites for Ketab group products. using current wp themes and creating new themes.
* 3 years of PHP + MySQL development experience
*Experience with WordPress development, themes, plugins and other customizations
*Strong core PHP development experience.
*Ability to work with and modify existing code
*Ability to develop applications from scratch
*Ability to work successfully in a team environment
*Ability to understand and work with people in a creative environment
*Strong attention to detail
*Ability to read and integrate third party API's
* Familiarity with object-oriented programming style
* Understanding and awareness of web application security
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and excellent problem solver
* Self-manageable with an ability to multi-task
* Ability to be productive, efficient and take initiative
* Desire to learn, grow and adapt.
Candidate must send examples of work.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter.