We are seeking a creative Art Director specialized in web design and digital marketing. He/she will be responsible to visually represent our client’s identity online through development of high-level concepts for online design projects and creating original graphics, style guides, visual standards, icons for designing online sites and portals. He/she should be familiar with the variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures to manage the art department and empower the standard parameters needed to meet the highest and best quality in this field.
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of our client and that advance their brand strategy
• Supervise and inspire the creative team; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects
• BA in graphic design or similar discipline
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in web design and online marketing at an advertising or interactive agency
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and DreamWeaver (After Effect, 3D, and video editing soft)
• Experience in web design: develop the look and feel for sites and is responsible for site navigation design and visual execution
• Experience in Portal design: the candidate should be an information technology professional. He is responsible for designing the graphics and overall layout of the pages of a website. In addition to having a keen understanding of computer science he must also be artistically inclined.
• Advanced knowledge in web standards: browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, SEO techniques, etc.
• 3-5 years experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
• Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
• Knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
• Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
• Responsible for both the visual appearance and the usability of the web site or portal.
• Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe, After Effects, Flash, HTML, CSS.
• Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.