Under the direct supervision of Nahdet el Mahrousa’s Communication Officers, the graphic designer will be responsible design and production for print and web publications and organization collateral in English and Arabic. He/she will support Incubator team in coordinating with different parties including – but not limited to – NM and its incubated social entrepreneurs.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• Project design management and coordination of print and digital media such as marketing collateral, flyers, brochures, banners, training materials, newsletter, annual reports, advertisements, direct mail, logo development, info graphics and web graphics.
• Support development and execution of new creative design
• Interpret creative brief and provide solutions for requested creative elements
• Create, manage and maintain digital & print images (file conversion, retouching, resizing, imprints)
• Manage and organize graphic assets (branding elements, high res images, final creative, version control)
• Ensure brand guidelines are being followed.
• Support various graphic needs throughout the organization.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Candidate must be proficient with Adobe CS5, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Proven ability and experience in developing for web display. Speed and accuracy are essential. Must be creative with good eye for color, composition, typography and Solid proofing skills.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and web design a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art or similar field, or equivalent work experience required.
• Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
• May consider internship opportunity for students working toward a degree in graphic design
• Extremely organized, assertive and self-motivated.
• Ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of design and layout principals
• Understanding of online multi-media including web and email
• Personable, outgoing, self-starter with ability to work on own
• Detail oriented and works to deadline
• Interested in social entrepreneurship field is a plus
• Strong personal interest in Nahdet El Mahrousa’s mission
• Strong interest in non-profit work and community service.
Salary: A competitive package will be offered to selected candidate based on experience
If you think you are a self-motivated individual, who also believes in the mission and vision of NM with the above mentioned skills and qualifications, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you qualify for this job.
To apply, please send your portfolio along with a cover letter/email. Selected candidates will be contacted - please do not contact us directly. The subject should clearly refer to “Graphic Designer”
NM is an equal opportunity employer.