A start-up is seeking an exceptional, detailed-oriented, and committed full time social media manager based in Jordan but working online with U.A.E.
Social Media Managers are responsible for maintaining all social media platforms, developing and executing social media campaigns, and then analyzing the results.
Successful social media managers require constant engagement, and are required to have experience with customer engagement and analysis of social media campaign results.
Social Media Manager is expected “establish measurements and use the right tool to track share of voice, reputation and sentiment, analyze and deliver key insights that can be used for strategic planning.”
Responsibilities include the following:
- Write/Edit/Compile articles and other content for website, blog and social
- Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
- Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
- Assist with documenting marketing and social media efforts
- Assist in the development of strategic planning for marketing and social
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in both
English and Arabic
- Ability/Maturity to take initiative and work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency Photoshop, InDesign, and other relevant computer programs
- Ability to explore new technologies and quickly acquire new tech skills
- General interest in social media, online communications and/or visual