UAE Territory Sales Manager16-12-2013
- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : غير متوفر
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
• To possess strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
• To have an extensive experience in bid management and industry solutions especially e-government solutions, financial services, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications and/or oil & gas, in order to support the sales team in bids preparation and successful winning.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
Technical Skills: Experience in Selling Microsoft Business Solutions including but not limited to Enterprise Content Management (SharePoint), ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), EPM (Enterprise Project Server) etc…