A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions), is looking to recruit a Branch Manager to direct and supervise all areas of the branch management and operation. The successful candidate must have a hands-on approach and a similar experience of running an information technology professional services business. He/she will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
The main responsibility will be:
- To manage the different organizations being: PMO, Pre-sales, HR, Sales and Support by fostering a positive environment and insuring higher customer satisfaction and achieving individual organizations targets.
- To Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans and to report on results metrics and goals achievements of different organizations.
- To Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- To locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- To Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- To possess a strong business development network and technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
- To have an extensive experience in bid management and technical proposal writing and industry solutions especially e-government solutions, financial services, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications and/or oil & gas, in order to support the sales team in bids preparation and successful winning.
- To Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
Technical Skills: Experience in Selling Microsoft Business Solutions including but not limited to Enterprise Content Management (SharePoint), ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), EPM (Enterprise Project Server) etc…