- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
Title: Digital Assistant
Reporting to: Digital Executive
Department: Marketing & Digital
Location: Dubai, UAE
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of digital content update, email assembly and web analytics reporting.
• Respond to internal stakeholder requests and fix/track any issues that may occur on the various web sites the company maintains including airmilesme.com.
• Development of micro sites (site not exceeding 5 pages).
• This executive position must exert influence over various internal stakeholders and manage external business partner agencies.
1. Day-to-day digital maintenance and production:
a. Manage all website contents in line with requirements.
b. Design and execute all HTML/Newsletter designs.
c. Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the relevant program/business web properties.
d. Execute all email and SMS campaigns for the business.
e. Work closely with the IT and the Marketing department to ensure the best design/layout of the websites.
f. Create Digital Assets (from agency) and new email templates.
g. Create and code web content via CMS.
h. Manage quality assurance process for email/web/mobile.
i. Manage email deployments via Assembly Engine.
j. Manage Post Deployment Confirmations.
k. Manage web banners.
l. Lead user experience and interaction design, mock-ups, prototypes, usability evaluations and testing.
m. Perform in-depth diagnostics to focus and prioritize improvements and fixes.
n. Work closely with Technology team to manage IT requests and bug prioritization.
2. Contribute to the effort of developing, delivering and evolving the Aimia Middle East digital strategy:
a. Help define Aimia’s vision in the digital space taking into consideration key business objectives, competitive context and member needs/wants.
b. Contribute to the development, optimization and maintenance of specific digital channels through business requirement gathering, testing, development and reporting.
3. Work with internal and external stakeholders to advocate the growth of the digital space in the organization:
a. Strive to integrate the appropriate digital communication channels and testing new opportunities for planned campaigns.
b. Keep current with emerging web/digital technologies that could benefit the company and its clients.
c. Work closely with the agency (key contact with agency on creative development and asset delivery) to ensure timely delivery of task/projects.
4. Act as a leader within a dynamic and hard-working team environment:
a. Contribute to a strong and positive work environment and culture of accountability.
b. Ensure that best practices, trends, and competitive activity is continuously monitored to influence digital strategies and solutions for all initiatives.
Education, Experience & Skills:
• Preferably Digital or IT related diploma.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in Digital with relevant experience in an eCommerce and Mobile environment and/or digital agency.
• Strong understanding of all Web front end and back end disciplines including emerging digital channels such as social media, mobile marketing and search engine marketing.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Sector work experience in loyalty, travel, financial or credit card industries considered an asset.
• Ability to work on their own or in a team, multi-tasker and thorough and precise in their work
• Language proficiency: English, Arabic considered an asset.
• Passion, Integrity and Energy!
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
• HTML, XML, XHTML
• SQL and MySQL databases
• Minimum 1 year experience in PHP.
• Having experience working with Wordpress, Joomla or Codeigniter is a bonus.