This position involves leading the key initiatives end to end right from requirements phase, client coordination, development, testing and successful deployment in production. Additionally, this position will work cross department and cross-functionally to drive Self- Serve initiatives.
• Responsible for the analyzes of the requirements of the business, designing database tables.
• Developed and maintained the applications /Portals by utilizing ASP.NET.
• Provides detailed working plans to include sprint artifacts as well as overall project leadership.
• Reviews project business requirements documentation and translate those requirements into unique, high quality solutions.
• Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
• Help in improving the quality of the technical staff by providing leadership, guidance and encouraging teamwork and camaraderie.
• Maintains and delivers progress / status reports to project technical leader
• Performs code development as assigned by project technical leader
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3-6 years software development
• High Proficient with .Net Framework
• High Proficient with SQL Server Database engine.
• Expert in ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Win forms and other .Net Libraries and Concepts
• Skilled in Team Foundation Server and MS Project.
• MS SharePoint Experience is preferable .
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Works independently or in close teams, while maintaining constant communication with the leadership team
• Attention to detail, handles stressful situation well
• Ability to bring projects to successful conclusion, understand best practices and has good design skills.
• Work as a team player
If interested kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject of "Senior Developer "