We are Interior Design Consultants and are looking for "Senior Interior Designer" who possess an excellent market knowledge of interior products, materials, and one who can take lead to all phases of design. You will be working mainly as the client’s point of contact from conceptualisation to development and handover.
About the Position:
• Performs the full range of interior design and project oversight .
• Responsible for coordination of duties and services.
• Provides relative information to bring together architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical designs
• Confers with client to determine interior design preferences, materials, purpose, budget or any other factor that affects the project
• Advises client on space layout, planning, colours schemes, coordination and utilisation of furnishings and equipment
• Resolves interior design problems encountered during project construction
• Responsible for keeping the projects on schedule.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Senior Interior Design must have:
• Creativity, imagination & strong leadership qualities
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• An eye for design, including colour, and good 3D awareness
• the ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others
• Good organisational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget