Senior Graphic Designer Opening In Bahrain29-05-2014
- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: البحرين
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
We're looking for a talented designer to play a crucial role in this busy studio. You must be an enthusiastic, responsible candidate with experience in creating and developing brands and the skills to apply them across events, environments, print and digital.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a must, as are good presentation skills and the ability to explain thought processes and design decisions through solid rationale where needed.
The candidate applying for this job need to be from a design background and have previous experience working in an advertising agency to be able to deal with the daily pressure and the hectic schedule they will be facing.
The candidate will need to be passionate about design and possess a solid awareness of different styles and executions in order to respond creatively to a wide range of briefs; A good listener and a quick learner, you have the ability to quickly fit into a new environment, engage easily with others to achieve desired results. You will report directly to the Creative Director.
Role and Responsibilities
• Interpreting clients’ business needs and formulating a creative approach to suit their purpose in response
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
• Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
• Ability to cope well under pressure
• Strong portfolio of forward-thinking design projects
• Experience with pre-press file supply of large format graphics
• Interpretation and implementation of technical brand guidelines
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining an absolute attention to detail
• Ability to manage own workload in a demanding and changing environment; must work well in a fast-paced agency studio delivering creative, accurate and high quality work under pressure
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
If you think you have what it takes and are looking for a new challenge and the chance to work on some of the most amazing clients globally then please reply back with your CV.
TRIME Media is a well-recognized brand, operating as part of the leading InterDirect network agencies which was established in 1988; the network cover 33 countries, and employs 1,750 professionals. Our collective aim is to provide quality, added-value corporate communication solutions in order to enhance the delivery of our clients’ messages, and offer all aspects of corporate branding ─ effectively, expertly, and economically. TRIME Media is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, or physical ability.