1. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and authentic design concepts.
2. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3. Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
4. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
5. Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos.
6. Study the guidelines of various brands before commencing on any new project.
7. Keep track of the company’s marketing calendar by conferring with the Marketing Department to receive updates on upcoming product launches, special promotions, advertising, and publicity activities.
8. Confer with other members of the Marketing Department to discuss and review layouts and provide them with the final files to request approval from the mother companies of the concerned brands.
1. Hold a Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design.
2. To have a portfolio of their previous work in the Graphic Design field
3. Have 0 - 2 years working experience in the field of Graphic Design /A Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
1. Good understanding of written and spoken English and Arabic.
2. Computer literate and extremely proficient in all MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) as well as the latest versions of several graphic design programs including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design.
3. Familiar with business format emails and able to understand feedback from international companies.