1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
3) Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
4) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
5) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
6) Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication
- Must have a solid Portfolio
The candidates meet the above requirements and are interested can apply to this position by emailing a copy of their resume.