1) Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach, and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video and sound.
2) Review and approve proofs of posts and art and copy materials developed by graphic designers
3) Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
4) Confer with creative, art, copy-writing, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities.
5) Present final layouts to clients for approval.
6) Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- CREATIVE PERSON
- Master Degree in Graphic Design
- Must have a solid Portfolio
- Sound knowledge in social media
- Must Be Dynamic and presentable (preferred to be Female)
- Perfect English and Arabic (French is a Plus)
The candidates meet the above requirements and are interested can apply to this position by emailing a copy of their resume.