vit-e _branding + digital agency_ is on the lookout for a User Interface Designer with 2+ years of experience.
Candidates should be visually exposed, internet-smart, have an outstanding portfolio, and a very good command of design software.
A strong sense of typography (Arabic and Latin) is a must.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prototype and create wireframes
• Design and implement websites and apps along with elaborating a sustainable and flexible information architecture
• Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI/UX
• Produce icons, graphics, and marketing materials
• Modify existing sites and graphics
• Provide high-level of competence in interpersonal skills, consultation and effective communication with the team and clients.
• Evidence of the capacity to work professionally with a medium size team of staff to ensure project outcomes and timelines are achieved.
HOW TO APPLY
• Application Cover Sheet
• Your current resume – including the names and contact details of referees.
• a compiled PDF portfolio, not bigger than 5Mb