INNOVATE Advertising and Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer who is strategic thinker and must demonstrate creative excellence. This individual will be required to work both alone and in collaborative team on a variety of projects, including brand development, print, environmental graphics and signage and way finding programs. The candidate must have a strong sense of typography, composition and conceptual thinking. Excellent communication skills and fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Indesign and Photoshop) are required.
Job Responsibilities include:
1. Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget.
2. Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
3. Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
4. Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
5. Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
6. Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
7. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
8. Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality