Media Trends .. Degital Agency at Al Khobar .. Saudi Arabia has the following vacancy:
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
• Have up-to-date knowledge of designing concepts and identity
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection and have 3-4 years of experience in designing field
Working on :
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
Kindly post your cv