An award winning product design studio is seeking a talented and motivated industrial designer to join the team!
The candidate should be passionate about problem solving and can demonstrate critical thinking skills. They will be responsible for assisting and designing products in all phases of development, from concept to prototype production. The responsibilities include, but not limited to; research, sketching, ergonomic exploration, graphic development, and CAD modeling and physical model building.
. Passionate about the creation of meaningful design solutions.
· Excellent fundamentals: conceptualization, sketching, rendering and form development (2D/3D) Model making.
· Excellent problem solving skills, showing flexibility and drive to learn.
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills (creation and delivery).
· Motivated, self-starter that strives for excellence and can manage time between multiple projects and deadlines.
· Strong skills using of tools of the trade (Photoshop, Illustrator, Solidworks/Rhino, etc.).
. A minimum of a bachelors degree in Industrial product Design. (Candidates with other majors are encouraged to apply, if most requirements are met).
. An impressive portfolio showcasing at least two product designs that demonstrate the complete design process; from research, conceptualization to design development. The work should also demonstrate attention to detail and balance between form and functionality.
. Prior experience in product development is a plus.
*Applicants without a portfolio demonstrating the above skills will not be considered.