Logo And Business Cards Design13-07-2015
- عمل حر
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : $500-$600
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
I am also looking to create a logo for my company. The company is called Lumen Jordan for Trade. Lumen is a metric. you can find out what it means at the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumen_(unit)
Lumen is a measure of the total "amount" of visible light emitted by a source.
Lumen Jordan for Trade will be importing a wide range of products, starting with Luminaid (www.luminaid.com , facebook.com/luminaid). We will then expand the product portfolio.
The logo should be:
2. Maximum of 2 colors
3. The logo should be more horizontal than vertical but adjustable to vertical orientation if we needed to do so
4. Maybe have some wittiness to it or some hidden message or symbol just like how FEDEX has that arrow between the E and X (google that if you haven’t heard of this)
Once the logo is complete, we will need business cards.
I want to have a business card size give out card that has my point of contact and also is something memorable and creative for the person to keep and enjoy.
Examples of such can be found at this link (http://www.boredpanda.com/creative-business-card-designs/). If you have designs like this or can adopt this mindset and design style, please let me know.
The purpose of these cards that I will hand out is to be both a reference point for myself and a sales tool that will grab customers attention. The customers will be stores and individuals.
The product I am importing is made by Luminaid (www.luminaid.com). My customers will be 1) campers/outdoors people 2) NGO's 3) companies and businesses 4) event planners. So keep that in mind.
some of my own ideas (we do not need to implement them all):
1. include informative information on it, such as the light lasts up to 16 hours, charged fully in under 7 hours, has 9 different colors etc...
2. since we will be selling the product to outdoors type people, maybe the card can serve as a purpose for an outdoor function, say have a match lighter on it if they wanted to start a fire but had no tools. You know that strip for rubbing a match on it to spark fire? Another option is to have a hole in the card with the words "i was here" written on them. if a camper wanted to hang it anywhere to remember his/her route to walk back and find it. you know leave it as a landmark for them. Or something. I'm just thinking out loud. But if we could think in this way, maybe we can come up with ideas.
I would appreciate if you could share with me some of your work as well. Will wait on that from you.
Please let me know if you need any more details for now.