The work will be wide ranging, from working on user interface designs for startups on branding and UI, to assisting in the design of bespoke web and mobile app projects for a diverse range of clients.
You will be communicating and coordinating with Art Director, User Experience Designers and developers ensuring visual design not only communicates the desired message but meets the design expectations set by Cromapix and our clients.
The Social Media Coordinator will contribute to, and implement, the Company’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales via the use of Social Media. The Social Media Coordinator is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
1. Execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including posting diversified content and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across all major channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and managing the Company’s Blog.
2. Create and maintain a social media and publications calendar for short-term viral initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
3. Manage and maintain the monitoring and analytics systems to track social media engagement and results, and create social media reports for Management.
4. Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and industry news that align with the brand’s marketing and business goals.
5. Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs.
Integration of a decidedly creative and passionate team as creative director's responsibility.
Original and innovative interactive projects from concept development (brainstorming) to the definition of a graphic universe (mood boards) through the development of functional (wire frame, UX).
Creation, Animation and declination (After Effect if possible) various graphics projects Both in terms of formats (sites, experiences, videos, ...) than customers.
Declination and layout of brand universe (luxury, technology, etc.), Both mobile and desktop
Participation in technological intelligence and creative emulation studio
Reporting to the Creative Director and in coordination with the project manager, so you will evolve quickly, acquire autonomy and responsibility.
In everyday life, you are responsible for your subjects, finding relevant references, to exchange with motion designer and developers to Ensure the proper execution of your creations
Essential Worker Competencies
1. Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how each platform can be used in different scenarios.
2. Ability to think laterally, creativity, and problem-solve while juggling multiple tasks
3. Excellent written and verbal communication (including impeccable grammar)
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Good in English & Arabic
Salary Range 250-400 JD
Can work immediately