1. Staying up-to-date and being creative with the latest marketing trends and design programs.
2. Implementing one to two projects a month as aligned with management
3. Identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategies, based on the knowledge of the company’s objectives.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts.
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
• Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns.
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals.
• Using web analytics software to monitor performance of the company and make recommendations for improvement.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Working on layouts and art-working pages ready for print.
• Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Manage and maintain markets systems, including Agent Marketing, Surefire, marketing material in SharePoint folder and ensure content is up to date
• Performs other duties as assigned.