Python Web Developer - Full Time Position05-10-2016
- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: الأردن
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : $15000-$20000
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
Vacancy - Web Developer - full time position
Naua is an online platform that helps donors increase engagement with civil society by providing access to trusted social projects. It helps NGOs crowdfund from individuals and corporates. Naua takes the relationship between donors and NGOs one step further by tracking each contribution, measuring its impact, and providing visual feedback to all stakeholders.
We are looking for a Python/PHP Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration and/or developing of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions in both MySql and Mongo
- Maintain production servers on AWS
Skills And Qualifications
-Minimum (3) years of experience
- Expert in Python or PHP, with knowledge of at least one Python/PHP web framework such as Django, Flask or laravel
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python/PHP
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning
- Excellent understanding of RESTful interfaces.