The USAID Jordan Local Enterprise Support Project (USAID LENS) is seeking a graphic designer on a freelance consultancy basis for a period of one year to provide art direction and graphic design support for a variety of initiatives and events.
Objective of Consultancy:
The overall purpose of this consultancy is to provide art direction and graphic design support for a variety of initiatives and events, including but not limited to: design of event materials (backdrops, rollup banners, folders, invitation cards, etc.), design of publications, design of infographics and design of images for social media and preparing materials for print.
1. Events: The designer must produce print-ready designs for the following materials that will be produced for several USAID LENS events throughout the coming few months. Each event will require different branding and differently sized materials (according to the venue and scope of event):
• Invitation cards (hard copy and e-versions)
• Flyers/Information Sheets
• Posters/foam boards
• Table tent cards
• Other materials as necessity requires for the purpose of the event
There will be an average of one event per month.
2. Design support on technical initiatives: The designer will be required to design materials for several initiatives led by the Project’s technical team. These tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Designing publications such as training manuals, presentations, handouts and reports
• Devising branding concepts for initiatives such as logo and overall look and feel.
• Branding and packaging for small businesses and other beneficiaries supported under grants awarded by USAID LENS
• Other materials as requested by the Project’s technical staff
3. USAID LENS project general materials: The designer must produce print-ready designs and printing specifications for a variety of materials for general USAID LENS project use including:
• 1-2 editable flyer templates (English and Arabic) in Illustrator or Indesign format. One of the flyer templates must be a trifold.
• 1-2 editable e-newsletter templates (English and Arabic) in Illustrator or Indesign format, or format as required by the Communications Manager
• 1-2 editable hard copy newsletter templates (English and Arabic) in Illustrator or Indesign format
• Other general materials as required