- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: مصر
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : اقل من $500
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
A graphic designer creates visual concepts either by hand or by using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and engage consumers. He/she develops the overall layout and production design for packaging, identities, manuals, posters and collaterals.
• Develop a full understanding of the product/service, including but not limited, to its strengths, weaknesses, and competition landscape.
• Identify clear objectives of the brief while checking mandatory guidelines/ materials to work with.
• Identify the target consumer’s habits and behaviors and the end benefit of the product/service.
• Participate constructively in brain storming sessions and help colleagues express their ideas clearly.
• Conduct comprehensive research to come up with genuine concepts and names for the brands.
• Deploy concept development by pen or ink promptly with pencils illustrations of concepts on the spot.
• Render basic compositions or layouts.
• Utilize his/her knowledge of typography, art of calligraphy, and photography techniques and styles to develop designs.
• Deliver designs that identify and convey previously agreed upon message.
• Develop graphics and visuals for product packaging, identities, and collaterals.
• Respond to changes according to feedback given by clients and translate that in the designs provided.
• Present brand concepts and actual designs to the client.
• Review designs and confirm clarity of error before dispatch.