UI / UX Designer03-08-2017
- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: مصر
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير مقرر
- سنوات الخبرة : بدون خبرة
As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your
primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other
mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, and
We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the
flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit. We expect you to have hands-on
working experience with graphics designing tools such as Photoshop, sketch and others.
You will be reporting to the creative director and will be responsible for highly usable and
intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile
experiences that our company provides to our end users.
* Responsibilities in detail:
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
• Design of mobile application screens, including navigation and workflows
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
• Ability to demonstrate and present designs in a creative way to clients.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
• Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
• Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
• A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. Related certificates are preferred.
• Must Have a solid design portfolio or proven record of implemented designs.
• Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
• Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
• Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
• A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Expert level skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
• Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
• Design in Arabic &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; English interfaces