- دوام كامل
- مكان الإقامة: قطر
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
The AV Technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house audio-visual equipment and non-print media assets. This includes operating, maintaining, distributing, installing, configuring, repairing, and upgrading various electronic products while ensuring their optimal performance. This person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user training and assistance where required.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future AV equipment and corporate technology needs.
- Collaborate with organizational policy-makers to establish and enforce proper AV practices and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of AV equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Advise on the purchase of new AV equipment; assist with its installation.
- Conduct research on, and make recommendations for, AV products in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Place orders for AV equipment and consumables; inspect and verify all AV deliveries upon receipt.
- Coordinate with Maintenance contractor for the proper servicing &amp; support for all AV equipment.
- Identify and deliver required audio-visual service levels according to company policies and user requirements.
- Set up, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot teleconferencing equipment, multimedia devices, televisions, monitors, projectors, recording equipment, speaker sets, digital cameras/camcorders, and other presentation equipment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding AV software/hardware problems.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex AV hardware problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair as needed.
- Document instances of AV equipment failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Build and maintain a spare parts inventory for all AV equipment.
- Handle incoming booking requests for AV equipment and setup.
- Troubleshoot AV issues using the appropriate testing tools; make repairs as necessary.
- Transport AV equipment throughout facility using a motorized pallet jack or handcart.
- Tag or label AV equipment owned by the organization; periodically audit inventories to mitigate risk of damage or theft.
- Produce, dub, edit, and copy all AV media, as required.
Education &amp; Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Electronics and/or 3years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in AV System Installations and configurations.
- Certifications / training in Crestron Systems / AMX Controller will be an advantage.
Knowledge &amp; Experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of teleconferencing, presentation, and other AV hardware including Projectors, Mixers, Smart-boards etc.
- Comprehensive hands-on AV equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive equipment support experience with Traditional &amp; Digital type of Mixers, Projectors, Smart boards etc.
- Hands on experience in Configuring &amp; fine-tuning Microphone system (wireless) during Press conferences, Media events etc.
- Good knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, software, and standards, including TCP/IP, MAC OS, Windows 7, Windows 8 etc.
- Good knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, Switcher setup etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot audio, video, control systems problems.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into hardware products and issues as required.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings (architectural, mechanical, and electrical systems) and related documentation.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Nationality : Indian
- On-call availability 24/7
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects
Nationality : Indian
If interested, please send me your updated CV