- عمل حر
- مكان الإقامة: قطر
- المهارات :
- ميزانية العمل : غير متوفر
- سنوات الخبرة : 3-5
The Network Engineer’s role shall ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video and wireless network services, by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. The Network Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Design and deploy company (or clients) LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and other hardware.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, and telephony equipment; fax machines, and other network appliances.
- Manage servers, including database, e-mail, print and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Education & Certification
- University degree in computer science or electrical engineering and Minimum 5 years equivalent work experience in an MNC.
- Dual CCIE Certification is Mandatory. Certifications in Microsoft and Linux are added advantages.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and Security devices design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Exposure in all Cisco Devices, Palo Alto Devices, Fire Eye, Blue Coat Devices, is Mandatory.
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge on network and PC operating systems, including Windows, Linux and various proprietary network operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of telephony systems, including Cisco, Asterisk.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including Cisco and D-Link.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- On-call availability 24/7.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Occasional inspection of cables and wiring in floors and ceilings.
Nationality : Indian
If interested, please send me your updated CV