Under the supervision of the Production Services Manager, the Production Services Assistant will be responsible for all administrative related matters pertaining to the department (PSD).
Duties and Responsibilities
1- Handling of all paperwork pertaining to PSD including official letters, accounting papers, and other forms.
2- In charge of keeping up to date files & forms hard copy and electronically, plus office administrative work.
3- Handling of petty cash in the office
4- In charge of storage, marketing material, and distribution
5- Responding to the daily work cycle in the office
6- Responding to inquiries and setting up meetings
7- Compiling the monthly report for approval and submission
8- Compiling information for the RFC Directory.
9- Handling any logistical requirements including bookings
10-Maintaining office inventory.
11-Perform other duties as required by the Manager.
• BA Degree in a related field
• Minimum 2 years experience in film or a related field
• Fluent in English & Arabic, spoken and written
• Extremely organized and hard working
• Capable of multi tasking
• Excellent people skills
• Good communication skills
• Experience in dealing with government bodies is a plus